Monday, December 22, 2008

Living in her eyes

The countless...yet somehow few, years flow by
Just how well do I understand you?
It's not as easy as just tracing your finger over a map
I know that you're just hiding your fears from me

As if resisting the hurry towards tomorrow
Though I race around, it's strange...my heart pictures you

When I looked up, the twinkling was overflowing, never fading
If I could be like the sun that always shines down on me

I want to be embraced...by your scent just a little longer
The outside air tugged on my necklace and I turned my back

The blurry white sighs tell of the season
As it repeats, I suddenly think...why am I here?

Stay by my side, I want to gaze at your smile forever
In the changing instants, I want to live in your eyes
Colored by the peaceful hues
I want to stop time forever and cuddle up in a landscape painting

Stay by my side, I want to gaze at your smile forever
In the changing instants, I want to live in your eyes
If someday I could take you to a brilliant season
To the flowers that bloom like snow in the sky...

No comments: